Training and Connections at Lincoln Tech Mahwah
The Lincoln Tech Mahwah campus is proud to partner with a number of other outstanding organizations as well – including NASA, Chrysler, Haas Automation, and Miele, Inc. Train at the Lincoln Tech Mahwah campus and take advantage of our industry-specific facilities and equipment:
- Turn your passion for cars into a career through training in the 79,000-square foot automotive facility, which features 16 fully-functioning bays and lifts, drive-in classrooms, and more than 20 cars on site for hands-on student practice on engines, fuel systems, drivability diagnostics, transmissions and more.
- Automotive students can also take part in Chrysler’s Mopar X-Press program, and learn technologies for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, Fiat and Alfa Romeo cars while working toward a specialized certificate. This program includes a 120-hour internship at a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM dealership.
- HVAC students experience real-world working conditions in the on-site Green Technology Testing Facility.
- Future EST technicians get their hands on climate control panels, fiber optics and more in the “Smart House,” where they practice on pre-wired systems behind cut-away walls.
- The CNC Machining and Manufacturingtraining program helps students build hands-on skills for careers in the 21st century. Training on equipment from Haas Automation, students learn to program, set up and run the computer-based machines that are redefining “manufacturing” work and helping to bring these careers back to America.
Lincoln Tech in Mahwah borders the counties of Bergen and Rockland, and offers easy access from Upper Manhattan, the Bronx and Westchester County.